Published on May 29th, 2013 | by Tom0
What is The Best Way To Quit Smoking
You may experience some difficulties during the process of smoking quitting. Here is a best way to quit smoking.
- Make a list on a piece of paper about why you want to stop smoking. Carry the list with you. And it can be a reminder whenever you want to smoke.
- Sign a contract. Under your parents’ and friends’ supervision, discard all the things related to smoking, like cigarettes, lighters and ashtrays.
- Change your habits. Try not to go to the place where you usually smoke and whenever the craving comes up, use gum for a replacement.
- Make “no smoking” signs and put them up. it will remind you to hold on. When you have the desire to smoke, you can take a few deep breaths, drink some water and take some exercise. Snacks will help you to go through this hard time.
- Think about what have happened to you since you quit smoking. It will give you a strong motivation.
- Remember to reward yourself when you make progress.
Tips and warnings
- When you encounter some difficulties, you can ask your doctor for help.
- Eat healthy during the hard time. And take some exercise to save your energy.
image via [wordpress]