Published on July 20th, 2013 | by Tom1
Weight Loss Story: How to Lose 100 Pounds in a Year
Many ladies and new mothers are often nagged by the increased new weight. It’s a fact that these new pounds can really ruin your appearance in the mirror, photo, Ok, even the love of your darling. Escape can never change the situation; you have to begin with a commitment to change. Here is a real case of a new mother, Briana, who lost 100 pounds in 12 months after giving birth. Have a look at the simple things she has done and make a plan for yourself. Of course, the most importantly, take action!
Briana, a new mother who have got 100 pounds increased after giving birth and made it a mission to swiftly re-apply the SCD (Slow- Carb)principles to shed the post-partum pounds in record time.
The biggest SCD keys: (As some postpartum recovery issues between 1-8 weeks, she never takes anyand just with the slow-carb diet alone, 36 pounds was gone in the 8 weeks.)
- Eat frequently, about three hours a meal, but structure every meal around a lean protein.
- Up the daily to 1 gram per 1 % body fat- liquid form.
- Never touch refined, processed, starchy carbohydrates, wheat and diary.
- Drink a gallon of water per day but totally cut off fruit.
lost 36 pounds in 8 weeks . via flickr
The daily SCD plan:
- 7:00 am: breakfast— white frittatas
- 10:00 am: snack—veggies with hummus
- 11:30 am: lunch—usually dinner leftovers from the night before, for example, Bison marinara sauce over zucchini spaghetti.
- 2:00 pm: snack—small mixed green salad with chicken, cucumbers, green peppers, and tomatoes with a homemade /garlic vinaigrette
- 6:00 pm: dinner—Tilapia fillet served over broiled garlic carrots, and coconut”rice”
12 months after giving birth, Briana achieved the ultimate goal of losing 100 pounds and got her bikini body back.
You can change the plan a little, but remember to stick to the SCD keys.
The greatest tips:
- Persistence and consistency, then the success.
- Lose the excessive pounds, regain the lost confidence.