Published on July 20th, 2013 | by Tom1
Weight Loss Story: How to Lose 100 Pounds in a Year
Briana, a new mother who have got 100 pounds increased after giving birth and made it a mission to swiftly re-apply the SCD (Slow- Carb Diet)principles to shed the post-partum pounds in record time.
The biggest SCD keys: (As some postpartum recovery issues between 1-8 weeks, she never takes any exercise and just with the slow-carb diet alone, 36 pounds was gone in the 8 weeks.)
- Eat frequently, about three hours a meal, but structure every meal around a lean protein.
- Up the daily fish oil to 1 gram per 1 % body fat- liquid form.
- Never touch refined, processed, starchy carbohydrates, wheat and diary.
- Drink a gallon of water per day but totally cut off fruit.
lost 36 pounds in 8 weeks . via flickr
The daily SCD plan:
- 7:00 am: breakfast—Egg white frittatas
- 10:00 am: snack—veggies with hummus
- 11:30 am: lunch—usually dinner leftovers from the night before, for example, Bison marinara sauce over zucchini spaghetti.
- 2:00 pm: snack—small mixed green salad with chicken, cucumbers, green peppers, and tomatoes with a homemade lemon/garlic vinaigrette
- 6:00 pm: dinner—Tilapia fillet served over broiled garlic carrots, and coconut”rice”
12 months after giving birth, Briana achieved the ultimate goal of losing 100 pounds and got her bikini body back.
You can change the plan a little, but remember to stick to the SCD keys.
The greatest tips:
- Persistence and consistency, then the success.
- Lose the excessive pounds, regain the lost confidence.