Published on September 8th, 2013 | by Tom0
Home Remedies For Rosacea
1. Use Epsom salt to reduce the redness and oiliness. Some people get amazing results by using Epsom salt, and you can give it a chance.
2. The anti-inflammatory of chamomile can dramatically reduce the redness caused by rosacea and prevent further infection.
3. Direct application of tea tree oil to the affected area can also get wonderful results.
4. Camphor oil can get successful outcomes with any adverse effects as well
5. Lavender oil is useful. Clean your face first and then massage the lavender oil to the affected area with a cotton ball.
6. Try to reduce redness with a cold compress. Cool thein the fridge and then soak a cloth in it and apply to the affected area.
7. Oatmeal can be used as an agent to fight against rosacea for it can reduce redness as well as itching.
8.works excellently for its anti-inflammatory, anti-carcinogenic and antioxidant properties. Skip this if you are pregnant or having kidney disease, heart disease or stomach ulcers.
9. Red clover is a powerful agent for rosacea as it contains several natural healing ingredients such as calcium, magnesium, chromium, potassium, vitamin C. Apply it directly to the rosacea twice daily to reduce the inflammation and ease the redness.
10. Choose skin care products with organic versions of those ingredients to reduce the chance of further infection and speed the recovery of rosacea.
11. Avoidand eat more fruits and vegetables. Foods that are rich in vitamin B and omega-3 fatty acids are recommended.
12. Protect your skin with broad-spectrum sunscreen from the sun in summer and cover your face with a scarf or ski mask in the winter when you go out.