Published on July 23rd, 2013 | by Tom0
Home Remedies for Allergies
occur because the immune system response abnormally to specific substance that is usually harmless. Allergies are not harmful but sometimes can drive you crazy. There are indeed some medicines recommended for allergies treatment, being effective but always bringing along side-effects. So, here are some natural provided for you to treat the allergies naturally without any side-effects.
- Just one teaspoon of local honey a day for about a week, you will feel better.
- Neti pots can rinse your nasal cavity well. Add warm water and salt in the pot; rinse your nasal cavity with the pot now.
- Saline spray, more gentle than neti pots but works the same and function effectively.
- Replace the carpets with throw rugs to eliminate dust, pollen, pet dander and mold and help keeping your home allergen-free.
- The drier, the better. Use a dehumidifier to keep the air dry and help stop the dust mite problems.
- Take a hot shower to wash off any pollen residues that may cause allergies.
- Rinse your eyes with cool, clean water to soothe the itchy and irritated sensation.
- Keep away from polluted air. Wear a surgical mask if necessary to help you breathe easier.
- and keep far away from cigar smoke.
- Steam your head over a pot of hot water can relieve the congestion effectively.
- Make a peppermint tea with 1\2 ounce dried peppermint leaves and boiled water. Drink the tea and the symptom will relieve.
- Isolate your pets or bathe them frequently if their fur causes the allergies.
- Wasabi, the pale-green Japanese can promote mucus flow and alleviate allergy symptoms.
- Acupuncture might stimulate some of the meridians and thus temper the overactive immune system that causes allergies.
- May be the superfluous words, but it’s a fact. Actually, the most effective way is avoiding the irritant. Identify what cause the allergy and never touch it again.