Published on May 23rd, 2013 | by Tom0
How To Use A Tanning Bed
may increase the risks of having skin . However, some of us insist on going salons for tanning because they want their skin glow. If you really want to go tanning, at least you should know the basic knowledge of tanning bed so as to prevent yourself from getting burned.
- Visit salons and know about their tanning programs. Usually most salons have different choices for your tanning.High pressure laying beds. This kind of bed requires longer time for a deep, long-lasting
Body spray. This method needs no bed. Just use a chemical reaction which can darken your skin and spray it onto your whole body. This is the safest way since nois involved. However, the disadvantage of this method is that the tan may fade away if you don’t keep coming back for more.
; and its price is also relatively higher.Low pressure laying beds. This kind of bed emits rays which are similar to natural sunlight. Hence, it is more likely to get burned. But it requires shorter time than the high pressure bed does.Standing booth. People need to stand up instead of laying down when getting tanned. In this bed, the hidden part of your skin may also be well tanned.
- Take tours and make comparison. You could visit different salons to see how they keep and clean their beds. A bacteria-free bed is very important for our health in tanning. So make a comparison and choose the one which looks cleaner and more professional.
- Fill out a skin analysis form. Every professional salon will have you do this because they need to determine the time of your tanning. Otherwise they get you accidentally over burned.
- Wear goggles. This is a must too. Goggles will protect your eyes from going blind.
- Do not take or use any accelerating pills or creams based on tyrosine. These accelerators win no approval from the FDA. There is no evidence that the tyrosine absorbed by our body or skin can work effectively. So do not believe any of this marketing.
- In changing room. You can wear your underwear, or swimsuit or nothing at all for tanning. However, do pay attention to the sanity of the room, and do not sit or stand at random in the room because you never know what the person before you have got.
- Get into bed. Turn the bottom on to emit light after you closing the door. The staff from the salon will set the tanning time for you. Do not ask for more time for your own health. They will start you off from a low level, and then gradually increase it to higher levels. Professional employee always knows better which one suits best.
- Get out of bed. Use a towel to wipe your sweat out. Put on your clothes and prepare to enjoy attentions.