Published on May 22nd, 2013 | by Tom0
How to Start a Perfect Skin Care Routine
Having a perfect skin is a dream of every girl and woman. However, sometimes it is very confusing about what to apply to your face since everyone has different skin type. No worry. The following suggestions are suitable for all skin types to start a perfect skin routine. Just follow the steps and you will have a perfect skin.
- Do not scratch your skin. Your hands may carry millions of bacteria which may be harmful to your skin, so do remember wash hands thoroughly if you have to touch the face. Another golden rule is never picking , never. It may leave a scar in your face.
- Know your skin type and buy the targeted care products. There are five skin types according to oily degree of faces: , , normal skin, combination skin and . The targeted products of a certain skin type may be more effective for having a perfect skin. For example, oily face skin needs to use products which are particularly moisturizing.
- Do , toning, moisturizing two times a day. Remember to apply this rule before your makeup and before going to bed. This procedure will provide energy for your skin all the day and nutrition for the skin when you’re sleeping at night.
- Besides, you should also use exfoliate once or twice a week to get rid of your . This will make the skin smoother. And apply facial masks two or three times a week. Choose different masks according to your skin condition. This will provide extra nutrition to the skin.
- Last but not the least, insist on your routine. Skin needs continuous care. Do not quit at the moment when initial effects show. Go on and you will have a perfect skin.
The following are some tips about yourand living habits which also cast great influence to skin.
- Eat healthy and drink plenty of water. Healthy food will provide nutrition to your skin, and water will keep your body from hydrating.
- Do not take hot showers or sleep in a hot room. The high temperature from the outside will make you sweat and dry your skin.
- Change pillow regularly to prevent suffering the harm of bacteria. Get enough sleep. 7-8hours is recommended by experts.
- daily, no matter rainy or sunny. Ultraviolet ray is the biggest killer of a perfect skin.