Published on May 23rd, 2013 | by Tom0
How to Prevent Wrinkles on Face
Skin ages with our body;shows when we lose skin’s moisture and elasticity. Dermatologists may use technological tools to cope with those tiny lines; those tools are usually expensive and hard to afford for many . So protecting your skin from the very beginning seems to be the best choice. This article means to show you exactly how to do for preventing on face.
- . The harmful ingredients in smoke may damage our collagen and cause the loose of skin luster. Smokers are much easier to have wrinkles around because of constant lip pursuing.
- Keep a good mood. Researchers found that a twin with a happy mood and a positive attitude is more likely to keep young and has fewer wrinkles. Happiness makes your whole body healthier.
- Do not sleep with your face down. It will squeeze your skin with pillow and other stuffs in the bed.
- Aware not to wear too much facial expressions. The more expression you have on your face, the more wrinkles you will eventually get. Overdoing of frowning or squinting may pull our skin at an unnecessary extent. So try not to do these. But remember smiling. The power of smiling is much stronger in fighting wrinkles than not smiling.
- and sunglasses to protect skin. A study shows that genetic mutations of a person exposed to sunlight are 2.5 times active than a person who does not expose himself/herself in the sunlight. These mutations may change the way our genes and skin work and make them more prone to form wrinkles. So remember to wear hat and glasses to protect our skin, in particular, the skin around our eyes.
- Ingest and apply antioxidants. From the name we can know that antioxidants are mainly used to fight against the effects caused by rays. Blueberries, and acai are all great choices. And choosing skin products which contain antioxidant ingredients is also a good choice for us.