Published on June 2nd, 2013 | by Tom0
How To Prevent Acne
It is common that people have pimple or zit on their face. This kind of skin condition is called acne. Although you may have it anywhere on the skin, it usually troubles teenagers by breeding on the face and back. For some people, it is unavoidable for them to have acne since they are in puberty. However, you can take efficient actions to relieve or avoid the condition of acne. You can keep yourself healthier and prettier by reducing the factors that lead to acne.
Recommend: Top 10 Rated Acne Skin Treatment Products
- Do exfoliation about once a week.
- When you want to remove the dead skin on your face, take care that you are not doing it too frequently. You may have a better complexion if you do it properly.
- Wash your face twice a day. It is the first step to clean your skin, open the skin pores, and make it possible for the following steps of skin protection. It should be noted that the warm water is better than the cold water for you to wash your face. Pay attention to the type of your skin. If you have a dry skin, choose the skin cleanser that will not rub the oil of your skin completely. That is to say, you should choose a softer type of skin cleanser. If your skin is oily, choose a stronger one to reduce the extra oil. Besides, it is necessary to wash your hands before you begin to wash your face. When you wash your face, do not scrub it too hard and try to move your fingers in a circular movement.
- Do moisturizing after washing your face. The face cleanser not only removes the waste on your skin, but also the moisture. Therefore, it is an indispensible step to moisturize your skin after your skin being washed. You should choose the toner and lotion according to your skin type. For oily skin, you need to buy a gel-based moisturizer; for dry skin, buy a cream-based one.
- Wash your pillows frequently to avoid dirt and bacteria.
- Do some sports to reduce stress, which also causes acne.
- If the condition has not been improved, go to the hospital.
- Do not leave the makeup on your face when you go to bed. It is very harmful if you go to sleep directly without removing the makeup. The makeup, which contains chemicals, will clog pores. It makes your skin oily and causes acnes.
- Avoid touching your face with your hands. As we all known, there is too much bacteria on our hands because we use them to touch many other things, clean or not. If you touch your face with your hands too frequently, the bacteria will be transmitted to your skin.
- Do not stay in the sunlight without enough protection. Direct sunlight is also a factor that causes acne. So use sunscreen to avoid harmful rays. Try to choose the kind of sunscreen that will not clog your pores.
- Do not stay on unhealthy diet.
image via [thefocus]