Published on May 23rd, 2013 | by Tom0
How to Make Your Own Homemade Sunscreen
is a must for skin’s daily protection. However, sunscreen products sold in stores often contain chemical ingredients which may be too much for certain type of skins, in particular, . So all you need is a natural, safe, and cheap homemade sunscreen for your skin protection. Follow the mentioned below and you will have your sunscreen made at your own home.
- Olive oil is preferred when making the sunscreen; other edible, natural oils are OK too. Heat it up with low flame.
- Add about 30 g of beeswax to the oil and stir it regularly until it is melted completely.
- Add one or two tablespoon of titanium dioxide powder, each time a little. Stir it to make the powder well mixed with the oil and beeswax. Remember to wear gloves and a to prevent any harm form the powder.
- Pour the mixture into a container and keep it in a cool environment.
- Keep it away from curious children to prevent misingestion.
- Do not use any utensils of making this sunscreen to any use. You’d better label them so that you could not misuse them.
- Remember to stir the powder up from the bottom when using it. Only opaque product will be effective.
Image by Royalty-Free/Corbis