Published on May 24th, 2013 | by Tom0
How to Make Your Eyes Look Bigger
We dream of big eyes while we’re just endowed with small ones. And eyes are usually regarded as the most important feature of your face. Then, how to get a big pair of eyes that matches our ideal? You will know the tricks by the time you finish reading this article.
- Reduce puffiness. Your eyes may look smaller if you suffer puffiness. Sleep enough, wash face with cool water, place teabags over eyes and a lot. All these methods can help you reduce puffiness.
- Trim your . The shape of eyebrows really affects the look of your eyes. Remove stray hairs and get a proper shape will make eyes noticeable.
- Lengthen your . Curl eyelashes. If you are not so long, apply . Then, apply . A brown of black mascara works better.
- Apply . Only draw eyeliner on the outer corners of the eyes rather than all around the eyes. In the inner corner, add white or eyeliner.
Tips & Warnings
- Reduce salt intake and eat a healthy, balanced
- Apply shadows with lighter shade.
- A fat crayon whose texture is creamy-powdered can draw a soft line.
- Never to eyes all the way around.