Published on May 19th, 2013 | by Tom0
How to Make a Foot Spa
With all the pressure put on the feet, they deserve a feast. Special attention should be paid to them since they carry you hundreds of miles. In fact, we are using them every minute. For girls, they suffer more from the torture of high-heel shoes. So be nice to your feet. A foot spa makes by yourself should be taken into consideration. Here we will tell you how to do it. And you may need some warm water, a bowl, massage oil, lotion and some towels for drying.
- Prepare a bowl of warm water. Mix some sea salt and scented oil. Some other things like milk are allowable depend on your own preference.
- Soak your feet. It can last from 5 to 10 minutes. If you put some luxurious foot spa product, you can take it longer. After that, try your feet completely with a comfortable towel. Clip your toenails if needed.
- Give your foot a massage. By using some lotion, exfoliate or cream, stroke your feet with your hands. Move your fingers with circular motions. For more information, you can read How to Give a Foot Massage.
- Lastly, you can paint your feet with some polish. It is a good opportunity to treat yourself even better and longer.
Tips and warnings
- If you want to treat your friends or family a foot spa, you should make sure other spa treatments are included, like face packs, skin care, hair-dos and so on.
- Add a layer of marbles will make the spa much better. Move your feet backward and forward when soaking. It will increase the blood circulation of your feet and help to soften your feet muscles.
- You can make your own special creams. It cannot only improve the effectiveness, but also save money. The money you saved can spend into the next product shopping.
- If your skin is very sensitive, please be careful. Allergic reaction should be avoided.
image via [numew]