Published on May 19th, 2013 | by Tom1
How to Lose Weight Fast in a Sauna
People, especially girls, always want tofast and dramatically. However, the methods are not healthy. Here we will introduce you guys a new way, . Although it cannot achieve a dramatic , it helps to shed those extra pounds. Being in a place with a high temperature will let you sweat out excess weight. Take actions now. The following part will give you some hints on how to do it.
- Find a suitable sauna place. It can be a gym or facility.
- Twice per week. And each time should be within half an hour.
- The sauna temperature should be at least 150 degrees F. Of course, if you can stand a higher temperature, you can set higher.
- Now you can increase the times you go there, like every two days. A 20-30 minutes session is enough.
- Drink plenty of water. Since you sweat a lot in a sauna, you can be easily dehydrated. Just remember to replenish some water before and after a sauna.
image via [statictours]