Published on June 5th, 2013 | by Tom0
How to Lose Belly Fat, Get Rid of Belly Fat
Many people are troubled byeven they have no extra fat on other parts of their bodies. The belly fat is not just the fat under your skin. It also accumulates around your major organs like the heart and liver. It is usually caused by unhealthy diet, lack of exercise, and harmful habits. Belly fat leads to healthy problems including cardiovascular disease, stroke, breast cancer and colorectal cancer. This article will offer you effective methods to get rid of belly fat.
Keep a strong motivation.
- As it is known to all people who want to lose weight, motivation is the first and the most important factor in the process of weight losing. In order to create a strong motivation, you can weigh your weight every day and get an impression of what you have achieved already. You should weigh yourself at the same time each day. Besides, you can ask a friend who is trouble by the weight to join with you. You can supervise each other and encourage each other.
Do exercise properly
- Interval training is believed to be more effective to improve muscle than common exercise. You can try sprinting at first, which means you run as fast as you can. You can slow down to walk to catch your breath. After ten minutes of sprinting, you can choose a bike for the next exercise. Otherwise you can stand up from your working desk to take a quick walk.
- Do not believe in the crunches to lose belly fat. Try some exercises to build strong muscles such as doing the bridge and squats, and stretching the sides of your waist.
- Take aerobic exercises. But remember not to overdo it.
- Take resistance training with free weights, exercise machines, and resistance bands. If you combine resistance training with aerobic exercise, you will get a better result.
Stick to healthy diet
- You should reduce your calorie intake to increase the calorie deficit when you exercise for losing belly fat. In order to control your intake of calorie, you can keep a food diary. By use of such a diary, you can assess your eating honestly. If not, you easily tend to underestimate of the amount of food you actually eat.
- Diet with monounsaturated fats is believed to be useful to control the accumulation of belly fat. Food with high ratio of monounsaturated fats includes avocados, nuts, seeds, soybeans, and chocolate.
- Eat breakfast within an hour of waking up every day. It is beneficial for you because it keeps your bad levels lower and makes your insulin levels steadier. You should eat breakfast about the same time and choose foods which contain protein and high ratio of fibre.
- Reduce your stress. An increase of belly fat is related to the increase of your stress. You should sleep enough and spend time in relaxing and refreshing yourself.