Published on May 18th, 2013 | by Tom0
How To Look Pretty Without Makeup
Annoyed with the troublesome makeup procedures? Have no time to do the makeup? Or just dislike the smell of the cosmetics product? No matter why you oppose wearing makeup, you surely still want to look great. Then, how to look pretty without makeup? Actually, what you have to do is just keep good personal hygiene and be confident.
If you don’t want toto beautify yourself, then, take care of your skin from the inside out.
- Enough sleep and water —good and enough sleep is the best beauty method. You should sleep at least for 8 hours per night. The importance of water is self-evident. We need enough water. Drinking at least one and a half liters (about 5-8 glasses) water is necessary.
- Wash your face —if you give up makeup, then you need keep more attention to the skincare. It’s really important for your good looking without makeup. According to your skin regimen, wash your face twice daily—in the morning and at night.
- Eyebrow and hairstyle —a perfect manicured eyebrow really can make difference though you keep your eyes clean. Get a nice hairstyle and keep your hair tidy. You don’t need to shampoo your hair every day unless it gets greasy easily. You can use conditioner applied daily to keep your hair nicely conditioned.
- Keep your lips smooth —apply Vaseline on your lips every day to keep the lips smooth
- Moisturize your skin —select a moisturizer with a SPF in it, and wear it every day
- Dressing style —it really matters that whether your clothing dress is appropriate or not, if you want to look great. Choose the clothing that matches your age, skin and hairstyle. If you want to look young, pick some nice clothes with light color and collocate with a pair of cute shoes.
- Keep smile and be confident —smiling a lot can make your inner beauty shine through. Be yourself and be proud of yourself. Remember, you’re unique.