Published on May 27th, 2013 | by Tom0
How to Get Tan Skin Naturally Without Getting Sunburned
A flow tanned skin often attracts eyes. However,may cause some problems to our skin; sunburn is the most common one. It is important to get a good naturally without getting sunburned. This article will provide you basic knowledge about safe tanning of different ways.
There are some basic steps for safe tanning
- . is a must for tanning. It will protect your skin from getting hurt by the rays; at the same time, it allows some rays penetrating into our skin and gets your skin tanned. Remember to apply water-resistance sunscreen in case you want to swim or you just have too much sweat.
- Avoid the hottest hours. Rays in noon are the most strongest during the day, so avoid this period in case of getting burned.
- Tan your body in a slow process. You can lie down for 20 minutes at the very beginning and add 5-10 minutes each time for your tanning. Do not over expose your skin at the first time.
The following are the steps of two different ways for safe tanning.
Use self-tanning Gel
- Exfoliate your body. Smooth skin will make you look more attractive, and make tanning more effective. So remember to wear self-tanning gel right after you and moisturizing your body.
- Use moisturizer. This product needs to be formulated to work with the self-tanner.
- Apply your self-tanner from your feet to your top part. This will prevent you creasing the applied areas.
- Ask a friend and get some help. You and your friends need help to apply self-tanner to hard-to-reach areas, for example, back.
Use a spray product
- Exfoliate and moisturize your skin, in particular, your knees and elbows; otherwise, they may turn into awkward colors.
- Use a tinted spray. You may forget how much you have already applied to your skin if you use a clean one.
- Pay attention not to spray on the things around you. You’d better go to the bathroom and find yourself an empty place to apply the tanning products.
- Spray your back like spraying the perfume or you can just find a helper. A helper will make it easier to do the back.
- Erase the mistakes. You can use a sponge brush or a tan remover to erase application mistakes during spraying.
image via [arizonafoothillsmagazine]