Published on June 5th, 2013 | by Tom0
How to Get Rid of Warts
Do you feel depressed when you find the warts appear on your skin? Warts are caused by human papillomavirus. It usually grows on the face, hands and feet, which embarrass you if you care much about your own image. They are painless. But you should take actions against them as soon as possible because they are contagious. In this passage I will provide some effective methods for you to get rid of warts.
- Apply salicylic acid. Salicylic acid is found in most wart removers. You should first soak the skin in water for about five minutes, brush the acid on the skin, and leave it dry. Then you’d better use a band-aid on the wart. You may do this about every two days.
- Get rid of warts without any chemicals. Wet a clean and soft towel in the boiled water. Then you should put the towel on the warts for ten minutes twice a day, which intenerate the surface of warts. Finally you can rub the warts gently with a pumice stone.
- Apply vitamin C on warts. You can mash the vitamin C tablets. Then you can add some water and mix them. Cover the mixture on warts and apply a bandage over it.
- Use vitamin E to remove warts.
- Try to irritate the warts and it is proved especially effective on small and flat warts. You may use it twice a day.
- Crush aspirins and add a little water. Then you can apply the mixture on the warts and cover the area with band-aids. It is effective, costs less than most commercial products.
- Citrus peel, basil, and carrot are natural things which can help you get rid of warts without any medicine. You can also eat foods that strengthen your immune system. These include garlic, sweet potatoes, and sunflower seeds.
- Go to the hospital for . It freezes off the warts away immediately by liquid nitrogen.