Published on July 24th, 2013 | by Tom0
How to Get Rid of Stretch Marks Fast & Naturally
Sharp body size change may result in . So, most will get stretch marks. These visible lines on the skin surface are worry of many women. Are you one of those annoyed people who want to get rid of stretch marks? Here we provide treatment including medical and .
- Baby oil. Apply it three times a day, when you get up, after shower and before bedtime. This seems have done wonders for some people.
- Baking soda and warm water. splash warm water over the stretch marks first and then it with baking soda. Then, take a hot shower and skin brush. You may get better effect if you massage the mixture oil of 1 part sweet almond oil, 1 part jojoba oil, 1 part and a couple drops of tea tree oil. Before use, heat them in a microwave for 1 minute.
- Lime, salt, sugar and milk/cream. cut a lime in half and apply the salt on the lime, then rub it on the stretch marks for 2 minutes. Then, wash the lime to take the salt off, and get the sugar on to do the same. Then, with the milk on and do the same. Repeat this process for at least two weeks. You may find the stretch marks fade tremendously.
- Potato juice. Choose a potato in middle size and cut it in thick slices, take one of the slices and rub it on the stretch marks gently for few minutes. Leave the potato juice dry for several minutes and wash off with lukewarm water. It works because the potato contains vitamins and minerals which are helpful for the growth and restoration of the skin cells.
- Increase the intake of Vitamin C. Vitamin C can help reduce the appearance of stretch marks.
- Tretinoin cream. Tretinoin cream can help rebuilding collagen and healing your skin, but it’s just effective for the first six weeks of developing stretch marks.
- Retin-A and glycolic acid. Retin-A is proved effective of boosting collagen production and avoiding tears. But these retinoic acid products can’t be used if you’re pregnant or breastfeeding. Glycolic acid works as the same as Retin-A, it can also help collagen production. Moreover, it can make your skin more elastic. You can just use one of them or you can using them combined. But remember to use the Retin-A first to prepare your skin, and then apply glycolic acid.
- Vitamin E oil. This is also one miracle options that proved to be effective. You can mix it with regular unscented moisturizer for better coverage.
- Laser therapy. Different types of stretch marks need different laser therapies. For fresh ones, pulsed dye laser is effective. While for older ones, fractional laser and Excimer laser are the better options.
- Microdermabrasion. You can consider resurface your skin by try microdermabrasion which can promote new surface skin growth.