Published on July 25th, 2013 | by admin0
How to Get Rid of Stomach Bloating Fast
Abloating belly is really unattractive. Definitely no want to suffer from this uncomfortable feeling, but how to reduce the bloating? Chemical intake? No, we recommended natural ways and even eat to reduce. Here are some instructions.
- Eat potassium-rich foods such as mangoes, nuts and tomatoes.
- Peppermint tea, and yogurts are said to contain probiotics which can help reduce bloating.
- Add pressure to the bloating. the abdomen in the direction of GI tract.
- For women tend to bloating before the period, prepare enough calcium and magnesium in your to relieve the symptom of PMS, bloating.
- Fresh parsley is natural diuretic; consume it in your diet.
- Walking for 20 minutes every day can fight the well.
- Drink water flavored with or cucumber.
- Eat smaller meals rather than three big meals, for big meals may be the cause of bloating.
- Limit the carbonated drinks which may lead to gas to get trapped in belly.
- Shut your mouth to the gums. Chewing gum may let excessive air into the belly, causing bloating.
- Reduce the sugar consumption. Too much sweetened foods and drinks may result in bloating
- Some foods are gas-producing; limit those foods like broccoli, beans and cabbage especially during your period.
- Salty can retain water and make the bloating worse. The processed foods like bacon, sausage, chips and pretzels are high-salt foods. Try to avoid taking those foods for your own sake.
- Fiber intakes are important, but never overdo it . Excessive consumption can worsen the bloating.
- Limit sodium. The element sodium can contribute to the bloating feeling, choose foods that labeled low sodium or sodium free.