Published on August 22nd, 2013 | by Tom0
How to Get Rid of Spider Veins On Legs & Face
A wide range of factors may contribute to the development of spider veins, including: heredity,, hormonal shifts, prolonged sitting or standing, weigh gain. Once get spider veins, you may suffer from , fatigue, tingling or burning. If you are unfortunately a sufferer of spider veins, try these to get rid of it.
1. Ginkgo biloba can strengthen the tissues and helps circulation which can be a good home remedy for spider veins. Take ginkgo extract of 40 milligrams each time, three times a day.
2. Steep a cotton ball with witch hazel and apply it directly to the affected area 2-3 times a day to relieve the symptoms of spider veins.
3.cider vinegar can increase the circulation. Just apply it directly to the affected area to reduce the painful and uncomfortable feeling.
4.seed extract can help improve circulation effectively. Take 50 milligrams three times a day.
5. Daily consumption of bilberry extract can stimulate new capillary formation and treat spider veins effectively.
6. Herbs like, garlic and cayenne can help reduce inflammation. Take herbal tea regularly can break out the harmful toxin on the veins and treat spider veins effectively.
image @ Shutterstock.com
Other treatment and prevention tips:
- Avoid long sitting or standing. Have frequent break between if you have to
- Avoid high heel shoes. Lower heel is better for circulation and calf muscle.
- Wear support stocking to reduce the painful and uncomfortable symptoms
- Keep good hygiene and maintain a healthy weight to prevent spider veins.
- Sit with uncrossed legs for the legs being crossed for long time will cut off circulation.
- Regular can strengthen your muscle and lower the risk of spider veins.
- Keep a low-salt, high-fiber for salt can cause water retention and put pressure on veins. And get more antioxidants in your diet.
- Wear loose cloth for tight clothing will restrict venous
- Elevate your leg when sleeps or get a leg .
- Try sclerotherapy and laser surgery of your condition is serious or you are really concerned about the appearance of spider veins
featured image @drbokhari