Published on May 31st, 2013 | by Tom0
How To Get Rid of Puffy Eyes
may make you look tired, and affect other peoples’ impression about you. Even though makeup can do a little help for coping with these two irritating things, however, it needs time, and the effect is not very good. The basic way is to get rid of puffy eyes. This article here provides you several home remedies to get rid of these two annoying bags.
- Get enough sleep. Some people having puffy eyes are out of insufficient sleep. If you lack of sleep, any other remedies will work ineffectively or be less effective. So make sure getting enough sleep.
- Reduce the intake of salt. Too many intake of salt is also a reason for having puffy eyes. The large amount of salt will send signals to our body to keep the fluid in our body, thus cause swell and puffy eyes. So reduce the intake of salt and have a healthy diet every day. Also do exercises and exclude extra fluid out of your body.
- Drink a lot of water. This is not contradictory with the above tip. A well hydrated body can retain certain amount of water the body needs and flush out extra water with the toxic subsistence ,for example small stones in our body.
Methods on food
- Use thick pieces of cucumbers or strawberries. Cucumber and strawberries are both effective for puffy eyes. You can choose one of them, and put it into fridge, cucumber in slice for 10 minutes and strawberry in a whole for 30 minutes. Put the slice on your closed eyes for several minutes. The effect is obvious.
- Apply tea bags. This is another famous method. or black tea is of the best effect. Here are the steps. First dip the teabags into the hot water for several minutes and then wait for them to cool down completely. Then you lie down and put them on your closed eyes and enjoy. Several minutes later, take them off and you will see the effect.
- Milk cotton balls method. This is really of quick effect. The minerals and vitamins in the milk will cure the puffy eyes, and the procedures are simple. Just soak two cotton balls in cold milk and then put them on your eyes for at least ten minutes.
Medicines and herb liquid methods
- Apply hemorrhoid cream. This is simple and effective. Just apply a little amount of hemorrhoid cream to your puffy eyes and massage them gently for several minutes. Pay attention not to let it irritating your eyes.
- Witch hazel method. Put it in the fridge for about 20 minutes, and then use soak cotton balls into it and apply the balls on the eyes. It will eliminate the puffy eyes, and tighten our skin.
image via [fanpop]