Published on May 31st, 2013 | by Tom0
How to Get Rid Of And Prevent Body Acne
not only occurs on your face, but also your body. Body acne, just as acne on your face, is annoyingly persistent and distressing. Here are steps to help you get rid of and prevent body Acne.
Hygiene: do washing
Your body acne may results from improper hygiene. Practice good hygiene can prevent body acne effectively.
- Choose a proper cleanser and a body brush. You need a proper cleanser that fights acne.Soap that contains ingredients of salicylic acid, benzoyl peroxide, azulene and cucumber are all works good. You have to select a brush that can reach all areas of your body.
- Wash regularly and properly. You should wash your body daily to keep your skin clean and free of bacteria. Perspiration can trap oil like a film, so, if you work out or do , make sure to shower immediately.
- Know the order of shower and shampooing. You should take shower after shampooing, because the shampooing may be run to your face or body. And, the hair products are always having bad effects on acne. But condition your hair when you take shower. Your skin washing should be the last step which can make sure your pores are clean
- Moisturize your skin if needed. Some cleansers have drying effect, so you have to moisturize after washing. But, make sure your moisturizer is oil-free. Then, you skin will produce less oil and the skinwon’t congest to acne easily.
Recommend: Top 10 Rated Acne Skin Treatment Products
Dress: wear proper clothing
- When you work out or do some exercises, wear breathable, loose-fitting clothing. Sweat is bacteria-packed, too tight dress will give acne a chance to form when you are sweating. And shower immediately.
- Sleep with clean clothing as much as possible. If you wear the clothing overnight, it may contain bacteria especially if you sweat when you are sleeping. Wear the same clothing may create a breeding ground for acne.
: stay away from foods that cause acne
- Dairy products, , Processed foods, and High-fat and refined carbohydrates are all foods that can cause acne. Avoid too much intake of these foods.
Psychological effects: keep relax
- Stress can lead to acne, keeping relax and sleeping enough is good for preventing and diminishing acne.
image via [clac2012]