Published on June 8th, 2013 | by Tom0
How to Get Rid of Pimples Fast
You wake up and look at the mirror, oh, my god, you findoccur. You may just feel the beautiful morning become cloudy. And the pimples may ruin your important day if they just occur on “that time”. Everyone may have such experience, and feel awful. But, what matters is to take action to get rid of fast. And you’re the right place. Here we’ll give you some fast ways and for pimple treatment.
- Wash your hands and face with a medicated, mild soap for about half minute. Use your hands rather than a washcloth when you wash your face. The lukewarm water is better. Then pat your skin dry with towel.
- Try topical treatment. Choose a cream containing ingredients that work well for pimples. Mandelic acid, salicylic acid and benzoyl peroxide topical cream are recommended here. Apply the cream you choose to the pimple and let it dries.
- Try Aloe vera gel. Apply it over the pimples and leave it for 15 minutes. This can help reduce the redness and sooth the skin.
- Moisturizing is very important. You should apply a basic face moisturizer to prevent the skin around the pimple from drying and irritating your skin, which will make the pimple more inflamed. For your own sake, choose a moisturizer that is allergy-tested, fragrance free and oil free.
- You can cover the pimple with medicated if necessary or you can remove the redness by dermabrasion. All you need is the skin inside of an shell here and place it over the pimples.
- Besides the above methods, there are also some emergency home remedies for pimples; here we provide some effective home remedies for you.
- Fresh juice. Apply it with a cotton ball. It can treat the pimple scars effectively.
- Toothpaste. Toothpaste can be used at night for pimples treatment. Apply a small amount on the pimple and leave it overnight.
- Ice packs. Ice packs work well for swollen. Apply an ice pace over the swollen pimples and leave it for 2-3 minutes.
- Cucumber mask. Apply grated cucumber over the face for 15-20 minutes. you can also mix lemon juice with grated cucumber to make a paste and place it on the pimples.
- Tomatoes. Tomato contains beneficial vitamin for skin protection. Cut a tomato and rub over the pimples.
- Lavender and tea tree oils. You’d better use diluted ones over your pimples. They do work well.
- Garlic. This smelling thing is actually has great effect for purifying the blood and help removing pimples. But, if your next day is really important, you may consider other choices.
Besides external remedies, you should pay attention to the internal recuperation. So, add the intake of some foods that are beneficial for skin health. Drink more water and eat more vegetables and fruits like, cucumber, berries.