Published on September 19th, 2013 | by Tom0
How to Get Rid of Oily Skin
Clean your face with hot water and suitable cleanser 2 times a day. Too much washing will irritate the skin to produce more oil. And harsh cleansers will worsen the condition too. So try to use antibacterial and alcohol free cleanser. Use hot water that rich in minerals if possible to dissolve the skin oil.
Try natural scrubs. Exfoliating is an important step to control the oil.
1. Rice flour and rose water. Mix rice flour and rose water to make a natural scrub and then rub the mixture over your face. Rinse with warm water after 15 minutes.
2. Almond and honey. Mix a small amount of almond meal with honey and then massage the mixture on your skin with a hot wash cloth. Then rinse it completely.
3. Oatmeal, honey and milk. Blend the oatmeal to tiny bits in a blender first and then mix the oatmeal with honey and milk. Apply it on your face for 15 minutes and massage your face with fingertips to make the oatmeal remove deep seated dirt and dead skin cells. Rinse it thoroughly.
4. Oatmeal and aloe vera. Create a mixture with oatmeal and aloe vera and then gently rub it over your skin. Rinse it after 15 minutes.
5. Egg white, sugar and honey. Mix egg whites from two eggs with 2 tablespoons of honey and 1 tablespoon of sugar to make a paste. Apply it over the face for 15 minutes and massage gently before rinsing off.
6. Apple cider vinegar. Apply it to your face with cotton ball and rinse it with cool water after 10 minutes.
7. Baking soda. Mix the baking soda with liquid soap and then rub gently to the oily area.
1. Apply the mixture of oatmeal with witch hazel for 20 minutes and rinse off with warm water.
2. Make a paste with cornstarch with warm water and rub it on your face. Wash it off with lukewarm water.
3. Massage the mango mush over your skin for 5 minutes and rinse it off.
4. Simmer the apple in water until it’s soft and then mix the apple mush with 1 teaspoon of lemon juice and 1 teaspoon of dried lavender. Run it gently on your face and wash it off after 5 minutes.
5. Create a paste out of egg white with flour and apply it over your face for 10 minutes, then wash it off.
6. Cut the tomato in halves and rub the inside over your face. Rinse it with cool water after 15minuts. You can also combine the tomato juice with lemon juice to get the same effect.
7. Make paste with tomato mush and avocado mush and then rub it over your face. Rinse it after half an hour.
- Use water-based cosmetics rather than oil-based ones. Avoid cream foundation and skip the moisturizer.
- Astringent contains acetone can dissolve oil
- Drink more water to flush out toxin and balance the oil
- Keep a balanced diet with more leafy green vegetables and fresh fruits and less sugar and salt. Consume more foods rich in vitamin B2 which is good for controlling oil production.