Published on June 28th, 2013 | by Tom0
How to Get Rid of Mice Naturally
Few people would think that a home withinside is OK. But, how to repelled and remove them from your home naturally may be a problem. This article will give you some quick and easy methods.
- Make your home less mice-friendly. Put away anything the mice may consider by storing them in refrigerator or wrap then in other container. All in all, giving mice no reason to coming may be the easiest way to get rid of them.
- Peppermint oil. Usually, little varmints like mice can’t tolerate the strong smell of this oil. Just soak cotton balls with the oil and put them in the area from which the mice may enter.
- Get a . Cat is regarded as the natural enemy of the mice and the scent of the cat alone will drive the mice away. Moreover, the cat will hunt the unwelcomed guest which can help get rid of the mice. And, the adult female cats are proved to be a better hunter.
- Dried snake poo and kitty litter. These woo works similarly. Place them near the entrance but remember out of reach of children and pets.
- Plug the possible entries. Tiny holes are usually the main entrance of mice. Plugging the possible holes may work effectively. Also, you can choose to thick steel wool in the holes to keep the mice from using the hole.
- Consider trap. If you see the mice run in your house, consider trap then with a towel or a box. And if you don’t want to kill the trapped mice, look for place far enough to release them.
- A barn owl seems enough. It’s said that a ban owl and eat 15 mice a night. Attract one if possible to help you get rid of mice.