Published on July 20th, 2013 | by Tom0
How to Get Rid of Roaches in You House Naturally
Roaches, the never welcome but always self-invited guest may really make you annoyed. You would never stand the roaches taking your cupboard, your bed or even your house as their places. Then, take actions to keep them away. Here are some suggestions.
- Trace the source. Before you take any elimination action, you should find the source from which they’re coming from.
- Use Borax and sugar. Get Borax (20 Mule Team Borax) in the laundry aisle since it’s a natural ingredient for making homemade laundry detergent. Mix the Borax and sugar in equal parts for ready. Then dust the mixture along where the roaches are active like baseboards, cracks, cabinets. It may take several weeks to get a remarkable effect.
- Use bait. Mix some slow working poison in an attractive and use the mixture as a bait to attract the roaches. They will die once eat the food.
- Get traps. There are some adhesive traps that are designed for . Place some at the area are frequently occur. You can also use water jars to get the roaches in and drown.
- Try baking soda and sugar mixture. Mix one cup of baking soda and one cup of sugar completely and sprinkle around the house. Once the roaches eat the sugar, they will get the baking soda inside which will eventually make them die.
- Catnip and Bay leaves seem effective too. They work effectively because roaches are sensitive toward the smell. So, they will stay far away from the place that has catnip or Bay leaves.
- Buy an exterior bug spray. Spray it over the area the roaches are active and run out. Keep the windows closed for a day. And you’ll find many dead bodies after you back home.
- Make your house clean. The is usually the most affected area. Remember to put away your food and clean your dishes.
- Seal any cracks. Seal the cracks in exterior wall and inside your house. The hard work is really worthy because these places are always the most favorite hiding or breeding places for roaches.
- Call an exterminator. The professional expert will give a harsh clean by applying chemical products. So, it’s not recommended if the situation is not so serious. If you get the professional help, remember to clean your house after for your own safe.