Published on June 4th, 2013 | by Tom1
How To Get Rid Of Hemorrhoids
A hemorrhoid, also known as piles, is a kind of disease that happens to your rectum or anus. It not only causes discomfort, but also leads to embarrassing situations. About half of adults need to deal with this problem. It results in swelling, bleeding and itch of your rectum. Fortunately, various methods are available for you. Here we introduce you someand wish you can get rid of hemorrhoids permanently.
Home remedies for hemorrhoids
- Use a stool softener like Colace. Many hemorrhoids are caused by . So if you want to get rid of them, the first thing you should do is to cure your constipation. Stool softener makes it easier for you to pass your stools.
- Apply baby wipes. Since your anus is suffering from some pains, it becomes extremely sensitive and you need to take advantage of baby wipes or a flushable wipe instead.
- Have a sitz bath. Make sure the infected area is clean all the time. It can alleviate your physically and mentally.
- Take some medicines. Witch hazel can effectively dehydrate and shrink hemorrhoids. Use it when you finish a bowel movement. You can also try some ointments to stop the itching. At the same time, you need to keep yourself clean. Good hygiene will benefit your treatment.
- Keep a healthy lifestyle. Fiber is a good substance to aid digestion. Try to take in enough fibers and water every day. Meat may add the burden of and only worsen your situation. Eat less meat during this period.
Tips & Warning
- Keep a healthy no matter you get hemorrhoids or not. It can well prevent yourself from all kinds of diseases
- Have plenty of . give you a sound body. It also improves the function of your digestive system which avoids the happening of constipation.
- should be more careful since it is quite common after delivery. However, you need to ask for suggestions before you use medications.
image via [nih]