Published on May 11th, 2013 | by Tom0
How To Get Rid Of Dry And Cracked Heels
In summer, a pair of high-heel sandal is necessary to young women. However, sandal will never offer a cover to your dry and cracked heels. In that, it tends to be a summer hazard. If you can’t afford a fish pedicure, I will recommend a useful method to help you get rid of dry and cracked heels. This method including 5-step process and you can skip parts of process if you like. If you insist on wearing the foot mask every night for a week, you will succeed in removing dry and cracked heels.
It is a simple process.
- Having your feet soaked in a warm foot bath for 5-10 minutes, this is made with 1 cup of milk and 5 cups warm water.
- Make foot scrub by putting 4 tablespoons salt or sugar in a half cup of oil. And then massage the home made foot scrub in a circular motion into bottoms of feet. Wash and dry feet.
- Before you go to bed that night, rub a Stridex pad over dry areas of feet. Stridex can be found in the acne section of any drugstore.
- Apply moisturizer thickly on feet. Supper-rich moisturizers like cocoa butter, Eucerin or even Vaseline are all perfect choice.
- Put on socks and keep them on for at least 4 hours.
Beauty never has dry and cracked heels along with her, try it and you will own smooth and sexy heels.