Published on June 3rd, 2013 | by Tom0
How To Get Rid Of Chest Acne
Are youof the that breaks out all over your ? Are your annoyed with the fact that you can’t wear a favorite suit because of the chest acne? This article will show you some and quick tricks to get rid of chest acne.
Chest acne home remedies
- Shower with a soap that fights against acne. Soap-containing ingredients of cucumber, salicylic acid can help curing acne. Use a loofah scrubbing sponge and the soap that fights acne while you are taking shower. Shower every day to clean the sebum and bacteria which will cause acne.
- Exfoliate. Choose the proper products to remove the . Use natural defoliants like ground walnut shell, or select an over-the-counter chemical defoliant like salicylic acid or glycolic acid.
- Use oil-free, medicated lotion and cream. Use a cream with 2.5% benzoyl peroxide. Do not use 5% or 10% benzoyl peroxide. Applying retinol cream on your chest at night can help prevent breakouts in tough places.
- Apply mask. Rub a mud or charcoal mask on your chest two times a week. This can help clearing the affected area and unclogging your pores. The mandelic acid mask is also an option. Apply it to the chest and keep it for 10-15 minutes before a shower and wash it off with some specially formulated acne wash. Many people feel a clay-based mask or a mask containing tee tree oil is useful for acne treatment. You can have a try.
Recommend: Top 10 Rated Acne Skin Treatment Products
Chest acne prevention
- Wear clean and “breathable” clothes. Avoid wearing tight clothing; loose cotton clothing can let your skin breath and won’t trap oil.
- Keep a healthy . Walnuts can reduce skin inflammation. Keep a handful intake of walnut every day if possible. Avoid unhealthy foods such as dairy products, chocolate, greasy which can affect your complexion and worsen your acne.Eat more fruits and vegetables.
- Wash hands as often as you can, especially after you go to the bathroom.
- Use non-comedogenic products. Products whose labels say “non-comedogenic” or “oil-free” are good choices.
- regularly, drink lots of water and keep relax.
- Prepare the hydrogen peroxide, cotton swab, , , powder for ready, and notice that:
- Concealer should contain salicylic acid and the shade should a little bit darker than your skin tone; one shade darker is best.
- Foundation and powder should match your skin tone.
- Dab cotton swab in the hydrogen peroxide and then apply to your blemish, then apply the concealer, foundation and powder one by one.
- If you don’t want to , calamine lotion is a good choice to mask the acne and relieve the irritation.