Published on July 25th, 2013 | by Tom2
How to Get Rid of Cellulite on Thighs Naturally and Fast
is lumpy fat which people may get under their skin, especially on their thighs. You do not have to be overweight to have . It is a condition that plagues of many sizes. The most commonly asked question concerning cellulite is how to get rid of it. And this article will provide you some useful tips to get rid of cellulite.
1.. Exercise regularly and help reduce the underlying fat stores. Beside walking, jogging, swimming, here we recommended three that you can do just at home.
- Warm up thoroughly with stationary cycling, walking, or light callisthenic, then lift lower body slowly, counting 2 seconds to lift and 4 seconds to lower, repeat 10-15 times.
- Prepare a sturdy chair or bench; keep yourself about 2 feet away from the chair or bench with your back to it. Bend the left knee, extend it behind you to put the top of it in the chair. Keep your back straight and your eyes facing forward. Bend your right knee slowly until it’s parallel to the floor, pause and rise back to the starting position. Then switch the leg to do the same set.
- Lying down with your legs up to the wall is very simple but effective exercises you can try to help get rid of cellulite.
2.. A healthy diet is very important for you to get the cellulite away. Reduce the amount of fat you eat will reduce the amount of cellulite you have. Drink enough water to keep your body hydrated which can help refreshing and renewing your skin cells. Avoid processed, saturated and fatty that will worsen the cellulite. Eat more vegetables and fruits and ensure the intake of plenty of fiber and whole grain.
3.. Massage can help stimulate circulation and break up fluids beneath your skin and you‘ll get a more even appearance. You can rub with oils and lotions upwards towards the heart and in circular movements.
4. Brushing. Brushing your body is a simple but effective way. After you have a shower, you can brush your skin from the feet upward towards the heart.
5. Camouflage. You can also to camouflage the appearance of cellulite by improve your skin tone with some designed product. Or you can choose a sprayproduct with the shade one or two darker than your skin and apply it over your legs evenly. This method can also get the effect of tight and healthy appearance.