Published on June 2nd, 2013 | by Tom0
How To Get Rid of Bed Bugs, Find and Prevent Bed Bug
Are you ever troubled by bed bugs? Bed bug is a common house pest which can be found almost anywhere inside the houses. The bite of bed bug usually does not cause serious symptoms, but you will easily be irritated by it because you suffer a mixed feeling of itching andat the same time. You will feel more depressed because you can hardly recognize it by your eyes and then kill it. In this short passage you will learn how to find the bed bug, how to prevent it from entering into your room, and how to get rid of it.
How to find the bed bug?
- You probably do not know exactly what a bed bug looks like. We can make sure that the pest is bed bug from its appearance, its trails, excrement and eggs. You can search for an image of it and compare the image with the pest you see in your house.
- Bed bugs often appear on fixed positions such as the bed frames, mattresses, box springs, closets and decorated sofas.
- A flashlight with bright light will help to find bed bugs.
How to prevent bed bugs?
- There are several tips you should pay attention to in order to stop the steps of bed bugs in the very beginning.
- Mend up the gaps and cracks in the wall or on your wallpaper since they may hop into your room through these ways.
- Be careful when you buy secondhand household articles such as bed, closet, bedding, and curtain. You should check them carefully to make sure that there are no bed bugs or other kinds of pests.
- Do not pile up things together.
How can you get rid of bed bugs?
If your house has already been infected by bed bugs, you are recommended to take action immediately:
- Use pesticides to kill bed bugs. When you choose a pesticide in the store, you must make sure that the product you choose is a least-toxic one and it is labeled for bed bugs.
- Contact a pest control company for professional management. Do not believe the exaggerated advertisement of some companies. Bed bugs cannot be eradicated completely if they come to your house only once. A professional company will continue to visit your house until they make sure that the bed bugs are not to be found anywhere in the house
- Disinfect your clothes and beddings with high temperature.
- Cover your infected bedding and furniture with plastic sheet 3 mil in thickness, which cannot be penetrated by bed bugs. Then they will starve to death for some period of time.