Published on May 24th, 2013 | by Tom0
How to Get Rid of Bags & Dark Circles Under Your Eyes
When was the last time you wake up without bags under your eyes? Are you sick andof your black circles under eyes? Do you want to get rid of them? Here are some ways to help you minimize the appearance of dark circles.
- Choose an eye cream including retinol and vitamin. These two ingredients can reduce discoloration and puffiness significantly.
- Pick yellow-based . You may have deep-set eyes and you can only camouflage the dark colors by using a yellow-based concealer to counteract the bluish cast.
- Form a good habit.If you find your dark circles is the type of vasculature inflammation,the best bet is to form a good habit and take care of yourself. Get adequate sleep, eat balanced, healthy containing enough vitamins, quit your smoking habit, drink a lot of water and keep relax.
- Remedy them by natural ways. Place a cucumber slice over each eye daily. This can reduce puffiness and refresh the skin. Wrap ice tube or cool tea bags in soft cloth and place it over your eyes for about 10-15 minutes every morning. The tea bags containing tannin can reduce swelling and discoloration greatly. Also, you can use a frozen spoon instead to cover the circles until the spoon is warm again.
Tips & Warnings:
- Drinking lots of water always help. But, avoid drinking too many fluids before bedtime.
- An uncooked, liquidized potato works well for some people. Scoop it out and cover your circles with the pureed potato for 30 minutes.
- Dark eyes caused by nasal congestion can try a saline solution. Add a half tea-spoon of baking soda in one of your nostrils and tilte your head to the side for the water to come out from the other nostril.
- Remove or treat the allergy, if your dark circles are caused by .
- Choose a concealer and with the color whose shade is lighter than your natural color.
image via [Shutterstock]