Published on July 21st, 2013 | by Tom0
How to Get Rid of Mosquitoes, Avoid Mosquitoes Bites
It is summer and it’s a season for your beautiful short skirt and shirt. And, it’s also a season for mosquitoes. It’s extremely bad when you want to stay at outdoor environment. Want to get rid of the troublesome mosquitoes? Here are tips you may find useful.
- Insect repellent may be an effective solution. Apply to the uncovered skin surfaces before you go out. Repellent containing 30%-50% DEET is proper for adults and children over 2 months.
- Camphor is useful. Put one camphor tablet in a small bowl and fill it with water. Put the bowl at any corner of your room, you will find the room be mosquitoes free. You may get better effect if your crush the camphor slightly.
- Your hand is your weapon. Grab or clap the mosquitoes to death by your hands. Never hesitate to raise your hands once you see mosquitoes or when they are invade your body.
- Prepare a mosquito swatter. This may be more effective than your hands. Swat it and you may find some death body on the floor.
- Use air curtains. This is useful when you in outdoor living spaces or doorways.
- Eat garlic. It’s proved that the mosquitoes don’t bother people eat garlicky meal. They may dislike the smell. Chives seem useful too.
- Dish soap left in a saucer can occupy mosquitoes effectively. Citronella candle also work just like the dish soap.
- Treat your yard. Spray 1-gallon jug of lawn insect repellent over your yard to create a barrier for insects like mosquitoes to invade.
- Try oil deterrents. There are several oils are good natural remedies for mosquitoes treatment. Citronella oil, cinnamon oil, and tea tree oil are all useful.
- Wear white, loose rather than dark, heavy clothing. Heavy, dark cloth may cause sweat easily which can attract mosquitoes.