Published on May 22nd, 2013 | by Tom0
How to Exfoliate Your Face
If you feel that the skin is dry and rough or you find that your complexion is dull, you may have to exfoliate the skin now. To get rid of the dead top layers of skin can help you get a smooth and soft skin.
- The best time for scrubbing away the is in the morning.
- Place a hot, wet wash cloth under your entire face to open your pores. Then, clean your face with face wash.
- Rub the product on your face. You can make your scrub by mixing regular white sugar and water—3 tablespoons of sugar and one of water—with your finger until it’s a slightly thick paste. Then, gently rub the paste over your face in circle motions to remove dead skin. Also, you can choose some exfoliate products on the market and apply it with a brush. The brush of Clarisonic is a popular choice.
- Wash off and moisturize. Rinse off exfoliant with warm—never hot—water. Then, splash water over face to close pores and pat gently with a towel until your face dry. Apply moisturizer to keep the skin dewy.
A professional and great body scrubs is not cheap. Rather than looking for some cheap and proper place for, why not do it yourself at home? Here are great tips shared by Marcia Kilgore.
- Apply oil to skin
- Use a dry brush to brush in short, light strokes from the feet up.
- Apply a sugar or salt scrub from the feet again and the skin in circular motion.
- Rinse off by warm water and apply a salicylic acid body wash. Pay more attention to elbows, , knees and butt .
- Apply moisturizer when your skin is slightly damp.