Published on July 25th, 2013 | by Tom0
How to Deal With Anxiety, Natural Remedies For Anxiety
The normaloccasionally is reasonable, but if the anxiety disorder appears which means that you feel nervous, fear and anxious frequently and repeatedly, you have to do something to get rid of the anxiety now. If you don’t want to rely on chemical yet, and you’re in the right place, this article introduces some natural remedies to deal with anxiety.
- Desensitize yourself to the source of anxiety by doing cognitive behavioral therapy, which involves letting the patients challenge things that cause their anxiety. This therapy actually tries to force the patients to face with the problems directly and hope the patient to get the cognition that what they afraid or fear actually are not necessary. If they can get the positive thinking, may be the treatment is half-succeed.
- Take a warm bath. Add 1/3 cup of and baking soda respectively to a warm bath. Soak in the water for 15 minutes, your tension and anxiety can be dramatically relieved.
- Try to control the emotion. Don’t concentrate on your own thoughts and attitudes. Do something kind-hearted, for example, to help people in times of need and pay some sympathy to the unrelated people or things. Or talk your thought with your families or friends rather than bottle up your emotions. You may feel relieved when you scream the hearts out. Put down all the stress and try to be relaxed as much as possible. Occupy yourself with some physical like yoga that can help control the emotion and relaxing your body.
- Eat to get rid of the anxiety. Celery and onions, raw or cooked both are rich in potassium and folic acid whose deficiencies contribute to the anxiety. Sometimes some small things like hunger or certain foods may cause anxiety; avoid those foods that may stimulate the anxiety. Keep away from , , . Consume whole-foods, plant-based , selected meat and seafood. Keep intake of a wide variety of phytonutrients and leafy greens.
- , , hops tea can benefit the anxiety.
- For Valerian, people usually take it as a capsule rather than a tea, and it works great if you take it in the evening or combined with sedative herbs such as the hops, and balm.
- Passion flower is proven to a sedative that can reduce the symptoms of anxiety effectively. But longer use of passion flower is not recommended and never use more than one sedative herb at a time.
- Another useful emotional anti-inflammatory is lavender.
- Rosemary has a calming effect on the nerves too, inhale the rosemary or drink the rosemary tea is effective.