Published on June 3rd, 2013 | by Tom0
How to Clear Acne fast
Clear acne by washing your face properly
- Use an effective cleanser containing ingredients that can fight against acne.
- Wash your face with lukewarm water after you wake up and before you go to bed.
- Massage the soap in a circular motion.
- Pat your face dry with a clean towel. Make sure the towel is only for your face, never for other people or other usage like washing hands.
- Moisturize with a facial suntan lotion in the morning. Put any lotion that can make your skin moist overnight in the evening.
Clear acne by doing mask
- Remove all your dry skin by a dry skin peel away (a kind of cream) before you put on the mask. And wash the cream off with warm water.
- Test the mask on your arm in advance to make sure you’re not allergic.
- Apply the mask and leave it for several minutes.
- Wash it off and apply moisturizer.
Repeat all the steps above until you acne get better.
Clear acne by diet
Acne is believed to be mainly caused by hormone imbalance, so keep your hormones balance is very important. The Healthy diet can be regard as one of the most important aspects of naturally clearing acne which can help you keep balanced hormone.
- Avoid diets that are high in saturated fats, salt, and sugar. They are especially harmful to your hormone.
- Adopt low glycemic diet. Eat more vegetables, fish and eggs.
- Get vitamin and mineral supplement. Both of them can help your body provide antioxidants to protect skin.
- Anti-inflammatory foods can lower levels of toxin and thus to reduce acne.
- Take a probiotic to balance your internal flora.
Clear acne by topical treatment
Medication is also a choice to clear acne fast. You can choose products containing following ingredients or to ask the dermatologist for prescription.
- AHAs (Alpha Hydroxy Acids). AHAs can exfoliate the uppermost layer of skin.
- BHAs (Beta Hydroxy Acids). BHAs can clean out the gunk form inside your pores.
- Benzoyl peroxide
- Salicylic acid, resorcinol and sulfur
Clear acne by lifestyle
- Do exercise regularly to excrete toxin through sweat.
- Sleep enough to control the production of cortisol.
- Drink plenty of water
- Have a positive mindset to the acne remedy. This is very important; it can help you reduce the stress.
- Keep relax
- Keep your liver clean by taking Milk Thistle
image via [becomegorgeous]