Published on May 23rd, 2013 | by Tom0
How to Apply Makeup For Men
Makeup is not just aroutine for . As a man, you can also to accentuate best features and hide flaws. It may go a long way for your appearance, especially in your preparation for a dinner date, important day or a night out.
- Clean the face and do the regular skincare regimen to get a perfect base for applying makeup. and moisturizing the face first will keep the makeup from looking unnatural and fake. Pat toner with a wet pad or cotton ball on skin to restore the skin to its natural PH level and retain masculinity.
- A liquid base that’s close to your skin tone is a proper choice. You’re recommended to do this step with clean-shaven. Use fingers or men foundation brush to put on the foundation in the same way you put on daily moisturizer. Remember blend it well. Now, it’s time to cover flaws in your face such as scars, blemishes. Apply the concealer by a nylon fibre or application wand on any imperfection you wish to cover up. Then, use your fingers to rub it in and blend it well. Pat the powder to set the concealer in place.
- If you confused about the wrinkled, or dark circled eyes, you can apply eye makeup to make yourself looks better. A good quality men eye shadow with a brown/grey ash color can promotes masculinity. Apply the shadow with a small men makeup blending brush across the top of your eye lids and the underneath of the eye. Choose a brown manscara or a tinted brow gel and appy it to the of both eyes. Then, apply a guyliner to the very underneath of your eye.
- Don’t forget to wear lip balm to keep them hydrated and avoid getting cracked and unattractive.
Tips & Warnings
- Don’t touch your face during the day.
- Remove makeup every night before you go to bed.
- Never exfoliate immediately after shaving.
- Mineral makeups specifically designed for men are good choices.
- A shine-control hydrating lotion works well for .