Published on May 25th, 2013 | by Tom0
How to Apply Liquid Eyeliner
Compared to pencil eyeliner,can accentuate your eyes better. But, if the liquid eyeliner is not properly applied, you may result in a messy look. It may be a little difficult for the first time. But don’t afraid to start, it’s easy once you get it.
- Choose proper liquid eyeliner. A thin and flexible felt tip is easy for application. The thinner the felt tip is, the better the effect will be.
- Prime your eyelids and . Use a primer or cream eyeshadow to form a cosmetic base which will make the liquid eyeliner application easier.
- Keep your hand steady and apply the liner from your upper eyelid at the base of eyelashes. Move along the lash line, creating a smooth, continuous line. The line should grow thicker toward the outer corner.
- Correct mistakes. If you made mistakes carelessly, just pick a cotton swab and dap in into the eye remover. Then, press the swab gently on spots to remove the blemishes.
- Don’t forget apply mascara.
Tips & Warnings
- Keep one eye open during the application.
- If you feel it looks awful, remove it. It must be done well or not at all.
- Keep liquid eyeliner from dropping into your eyes. Once it happened, wash eyes immediately.
- Choose hypo-allergic eyeliner.
- Line your eyes gently.
- You can choose old eyeliner pencil and dip it into the liquid glitter eyeshadow. Then, draw the line gently.
image via [cosmo]