Published on May 23rd, 2013 | by Tom0
How to Apply False Eyelashes
Long eyelash is a big secret for your eyes to look bigger. Many of us have no natural long eyelashes. So, the false lashes become popular. But, how to apply false lashes correctly? Here are instructions to applyapplication look as natural as possible.
- Pick and size the lashes. You can choose a full set or small clusters of individual lashes. You have to trim them if the lashes you bought are too long or they are too wide for your eyes. Try to cut each individual lashes to get a natural look and remember the lashes should tend to longer toward the outside corners of your eyes.
- False lashes application. Put a thin line of glue on a hard surface like the back of hand. Let the glue dry for a moment until it’s tacky. Pick up the eyelashes with tweezers and dip the root in the glue. Then start at the outside corner and wedge the glued lashes into natural lashed. Hold it for a moment to let it dry in place. If you’re applying strip, place the strip on your eyelid and get as close as possible to your lashline.
- Apply mascara and . Once the false lashed is in place, let it dry for several minutes and then you can do you . Apply mascara to blend your false lashes with your natural ones. Then, fill in gaps between the natural and false lashes by applying liquid eyeliner along your upper lids.
Tips & Warnings:
- Use remover to remove your false lashes every night before bed.
- Black, brown or dark gray liners are recommended.
- If you get glue in your eye, wash it immediately with warm water.
- Keep your false lashes clean and wash your hand before applying false lashes.
- Don’t share false lashed with other people.