Published on July 25th, 2013 | by Tom0
8 Home Remedies to Get Rid of Dandruff Fast
Troubled by those flake dandruffs? Find it’s annoying to toss out those dark suits? Yes, something has to be done to deal withnow. Here are some to get rid of dandruff.
- Neem oil and neem leaves. Find a neem oil shampoo or just buy the neem oil and add several drops into your anti-dandruff shampoo. Neem oil works amazing but takes time to get the dandruff away. You can also use neem leaves water to rinse your hair. Add 2 handfuls of neem leaves to some hot water and let it overnight. Use it in the morning to treat your dandruff. A paste of leaves to your scalp for an hour seems effective as well.
- Aspirin. The large percentage of salicylic acid in aspirin has fungicidal and anti-microbial properties which can fight against the annoyed flakes. Crush 2 aspirin tablets to a fine powder and then add it to the regular shampoo. Wash it after 2 minutes.
- Mouthwash. After washing your hair with regular shampoo, spray the mixture of 2 parts water with 1 part mouthwash onto your scalp, do , and rinse it with water after half an hour.
- Baking soda. Use baking soda to replace your shampoo to wash your hair regularly. The usage is as the same as the shampoo, rub a handful of baking soda into your scalp after you wet the hair, then wash it and dry. Dandruff may under control in several weeks.
- Cider vinegar. Just use the cider vinegar as the final rinse. This a little dreadful idea can get dramatic effects. You can wash it with water after several minutes to reduce the smell. But only after 8-12 hours, you can take a normal shower.
- Coconut oil, juice, honey and black pepper. One part coconut oil and three parts all of the others (1/3 cup of lemon, 3 tablespoon of honey, 1/3 cup of pepper). Mix all of these things well. After you wet the hai, apply the mixture to the scalp for 10 minutes.
- Tar. A proven remedy for a long time, the tar can decrease cell turnover effectively. But if you choose this method, just as the vinegar one, you have to tolerate the strong odor.
- Salt. Just apply some salt into your slightly or dry dampened scalp, massage for 2-3 minutes and shampoo immediately.
Tips & Warnings:
- A healthy can help too. Green leafy vegetables, fish oils, lean proteins can help minimize dandruff and build hair and skin.
- Switch the dandruff shampoo and shampoo more. Lather twice when you wash your hair.
- Never scratch your scalp with your itchy fingers.
- Proper sun exposure works too. At least 10-15 minutes a day, but never too long.