Published on July 24th, 2013 | by Tom0
Home Remedies for Yeast Infections
The itching, burning and discharge that comes withmay really make you annoyed. Never be crazy, they can often be treated successfully at home. Try these if you’re sure your vaginitis is caused by a yeast infection.
- Swab the affected area with hydrogen peroxide by sterile gauze. If you try this method, remember keep some intake of garlic at the same time.
- Dink vinegar is effective if you just feel the merest tingle of discomfort. But if you have a full-blown yeast infection, works better. Cut the lemon and trim all the skin and pith off, them swab it around the pussy.
- Greek plain yogurt do wanders. Eat the yogurt or insert 1-2 tablespoon into your vagina are proper options. Dilute it with warm water and use it as a douche can help treat the infection as well.
- Tea tree oil, if diluted properly, you can get dramatic effects. Mix 3 drops of 100% organic tea tree oil and 6 drops of the Vitamin E oil in a V-cap and you can store some in capsule for later use. Insert one “suppositories” directly into your vagina with your finger. Do this two time a day, once in morning, once at night.
- Keep good hygiene. Clean your hand frequently and especially after you use the bathroom. Don’t share towels and soap with others.
- Choose breathable cotton underwear and pants to make sure your vaginal area loose. Make sure you have dried the vaginal area completely after showering.
- Keep enough intake of Vitamin C. Cranberries, beside rich in vitamin C, it contains antibacterial and antifungal properties. Cranberry juice or cranberry tablets are ideal remedies deserving your try.