Published on September 20th, 2013 | by Tom0
Home Remedies For Oily Hair
1. Soak 10-15 lavender flowers in 2 liter waters for 8-10 hours and take the flowers out of the water and boil them in 1 liter water. Then use the mixture of the two liquids and to rinse your hair.
2. Wash your hair every day with the shampoos with a PH higher than 6.7 which are specially designed for oily hair. Remember to rinse the shampoo thoroughly for the residue will cause more oil. And avoid conditioners which will worsen the condition.
3. Massage the mixture of egg yolk and honey to the hair and leave it for 20 minutes before rinsing off.
4. Rinse your hair with the mixture of alcohol and water or apple cider vinegar. Lemon juice is another wonderful option. Mix the equal amount of lemon juice and water to rinse through your hair and then wash with warm water. You can also choose the diluted tea which contains tannic acid, a useful astringent for reducing oil.
5. Dilute 3 tablespoons of baking soda in one liter of water and apply it in your hair for 20 minutes. Then wash your hair as usual. Or you can add a little baking soda to 1/2 cup malt vinegar. Then massage the mixture over the hair and scalp for 20 minutes and then rinse it with cold water.
6. Sprinkle a little baby powder in your oily hair and leave it for five minutes. Comb it simple and the powder will soak up the excess oil in the scalp to make your hair looks not so oily. If you are really in a hurry, you can try this method.
7. The corn flour works the same as baby powder. Sprinkle it over the hair and leave it for several minutes, then comb your hair to make the flour disappear.