Published on June 16th, 2013 | by Tom1
Home remedies for Constipation, Causes of Constipation
Though not usually serious,is really a frustrating and annoying concern. If you have less than three bowel movements per week, you may get constipation.
What causes constipation ?
Usually, constipation is not caused by a specific structural problem, so the exact cause of constipation is difficult to be identified. But, there are actually several factors that can lead to constipation.
- Lack adequate quantities of fiber
- Have poor physical activities
- Frequently take drugs like painkiller, aluminium antacids, codeine.
- Keep an unbalanced . Eat disorderly and take large amounts of dairy products.
- and ageing
- Bad habit of deleting the time to go the toilet
- Change of regular diet or routine
- Stress and
- Baking soda and cyder vinegar. Prepare I teaspoon of baking soda and 1/4 cup of water. Take the mixture and you can get instant relief of constipation. 1-3 teaspoons of vinegar also have the same magical effect.
- Aloe Vera juice. Drink about 1/3 cup of aloe juice every day. It really help for chronic situation of constipation.
- Honey and olive oil. 3 teaspoons of honey or olive oil do wonders to the constipation. After take the olive oil, you can squeeze a little bit of which seems working well for many people. Keep enough intake of water at the same time.
- Prune juice. Just 2 cups of prune juice every day,. It seems help many people get rid of the frustrating constipation, and you can have a try.
- Blackstrap molasses. Keep the intake of 1 teaspoon of blackstrap molasses regularly. You can add it to a cup of warm water or tea to dilute the taste if you don’t like the smell.
- Epsom salt and fruit juice. Mix 2 teaspoons of Epsom salt with one cup of water or fruit juice and then drink them all.
- Milk and . Boil two percent milk with 1 spoon sugar and pieces of ginger. Then, drink the milk. It’s more effective if you drink the milk hot.
- Eat good fiber-filled foods. Beans, berries, buts, whole grain bread are recommended.
- Establish a routine. Make your time to go bathroom and bowel movements regularly and take your time.
- Physical method. Lie on the ground on your back and lift your hips and legs off the ground with your hands supporting your lower back. Move your leg back and forth for several minutes or do some motion you want. After 5-6 minutes, get up and walk around for several minutes. This seems do wonders for some people.
- Keep relax and don’t wait. Don’t be too nervous about the constipation or just wait for the bowel movements.