Published on June 4th, 2013 | by Tom0
Home Remedies for Blackheads
- Turmeric and mint juice. The mixture of some turmeric powder and two tablespoons of mint juice are effective for treatment. Just apply the mixture to the affected areas and keep it for several minutes, and then wash it off with lukewarm water.
- Gelatin and Milk. Mix one tablespoon of milk and one tablespoon of flavorless gelatin and put the mixture in the microwave for 10 seconds. Apply the mixture in the shape of pore strip and leave it dry, then remove the strip.
- Fenugreek and water. Make a thick paste by adding a little water to the fenugreek leaves and apply it on the blackheads every day. Wash it with lukewarm water after 10 minutes.
- Toothpaste. Wet the affected area and wet the with toothpaste on it. Scrub the affected area with the toothbrush gently for several minutes. You can also make a mixture of a teaspoon of toothpaste and half a teaspoon of ordinary table salt, then apply it to the blackheads and keep it for more than 5 minutes. Wash with warm water and then splash some water to close pores.
- Cornmeal and . You can make a mixture by take one tablespoon of powdered cornmeal and some of your regular facial cleanser. Apply the mixture after steaming. it gently in circular motion and leave it for few minutes.Then, wash with cold water which can close your pores effectively.
- Steaming. Steaming your face over hot water and apply glue. Take the glue off until it’s completely dry.