Published on July 21st, 2013 | by Tom0
How to Get Rid of Large Pores and Blemishes
Use pore-minimizing cleanser to wash your face every day. Rub a small amount of cleanser on your face and then massage in circular motion. Then, wash them off and pat your face dry. Glycolic acid cleanser seems a good option for it can tightens pores to the normal size. Use it twice a day, in the morning and before bed.
Steam your face with hot water. You can add herbal tea such as peppermint tea, rosemary tea,or several drops of tea tree oil to the water to get better effect. Wrap your head with a towel and place your face over the hot water for 5-10 minutes. Then, splash cold water or rose water to close the pore.
Apply ice cube to shrink the skin pores. Just run an ice cube all over your face.
Apply mask. Here are several suggestions you can do to reduce your pores and blemishes.
- Clay mask. Prepare 3/4 cup of bentonite clay, 1/2cup of aloe vera gel, 2 tablespoon of chamomile infusion, 1 teaspoon of baking soda, 1/4 teaspoon of vitamin E oil, 10 drops of tea tree oil. Mix all of them together and you get a smooth, creamy clay mask. Apply it over your face for 20-30 minutes and wash it with water.
- Sandalwood powder. Create a paste with sandalwood powder and water. This paste is effective for reducing blemishes. Leave the paste on your face for 15-20 minutes and rinse if off.
- Cucumber. Blend a cucumber and add a cup of water and a tablespoon of benzoin. Put the mixture in the fridge for 30 minutes and then apply it over your face with the cotton ball. Keep it for 20 minutes and then wash it off.
- Lemon juice. Drench a washcloth in lemon or pineapple juice and apply the wash cloth over the face for 1 minute. Lemon has miracle effect in treating the appearance of pores.
- Egg white. Massage the whisked egg white over your face and wash it with lukewarm water after it dries.
Apply oil-free moisturizer every morning or at night to keep your skin hydrated.
Eat more fruits like orange, tangerines and lemon which can help increase the elasticity of your skin and reduce the pore.
Purchase alpha and beta hydroxy acid if you think the natural remedies are not useful.
See the dermatologist if you blemishes is stubborn or the situation is serious.