Published on June 3rd, 2013 | by Tom0
Get Rid Of Acne By Natural Remedies
Over-the-counter products are almost in exorbitant price. It can’t be denied that some products are effective and worth of try. But you don’t want to break your bank or you might feel that the products may containharsh chemicals which will worsen your skin. Anyway, here we provide some natural remedies help you get rid of.
- Honey: an effective antibacterial product for killing microorganisms which cause infection and inflammation.
- or juice: this can help dry the breakout up.
- Tee tree oil: this contains an antimicrobial called terpinen which can clear up the acne.
- Aloe vera: it can soothe acne flare-ups.
- Brown sugar and olive oil: the mixture of these two can get wonderful effects.
- : make a strong cup of , and then dab it to the acne with a soft, clean cloth. It can help reduce swelling.
- Cooked Oatmeal: this can absorb excess oil. Cook some plain oatmeal and let it cool to lukewarm temperature. Apply to your skin for about half an hour. Wash it off with cool water.
- Steaming your face can help a lot. You can add some tea bags or tea tree oil or just celtic sea salt into the hot water and put your face over it. Keep steaming as long as you can stand the heat. This can clear your pores and spots effectively .